Monday, January 12, 2009

Memory Monday



over the holidays i was thinking alot about what i wanted to incorporate into my life this year. the idea of memorizing scripture came to me repeatedly, but i wasn't sure how to go about it. until today, when i saw that joanne over at the simple wife has started a memory monday. each person picks the scripture they want to memorize and then we all head over to joanne's on monday and recite (write down) our memory verses. great, huh? and i don't have to reinvent the wheel.

so for this coming week, i'm going to memorize 1 Peter 5:10. so check back here next week and see how i did. and join me in memorizing the Word, i'd love to have the company.

1 comment:

Star Forbis said...

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog yesterday, and Laughing with me. Come back any time.