Tuesday, January 27, 2009

memory monday update

well, as you can see from the lack of posts since jan 12th, i haven't quite got the swing of things down yet with this memorization thing. but that's not to say that i'm giving up. oh no! i'm still working on my verse. i'm older now and you know what they say about old brains. no? me neither. i think i forgot!!!

how bout you? are you memorizing any scripture these days? i'll be back someday with memory verse in hand and in my memory. until then, have a blessed day!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Hi, I'm in the 50+ age group and I decided also to start working on my memory. Last week I started on 1 Thes chapter 5. Like you, it's taking me a while to get the hang of this again. I know scriptures but not whole chapters together but it's my goal. Maybe we can compare notes on this. :)

KarlaB said...

Thank you for another reminder for me to get back into memorizing Scripture. Your blogs are a blessing and encouragement and a breath of fresh air. (Your sewing blog has a beautiful backgound--how did you do that?) I found you when I followed a comment you made on someone else's sewing blog! So glad I did. God bless you, and keep on blogging.